‘Fish Aquarium’ is a native Android Game template, written in Java, using Android Studio. The aim of the player is to keep the fish fed and protect them from the invading Aliens. The fish drop coins, which the player can collect and use to upgrade his alien weapons, food and buy better fish. The Game includes 16 unique levels, but you can add your own. Check out the Demo on Google Play
- Includes interstitial and Banner Google Play Services Ads – Make money from Ads easily.
- All Graphics included – All sprites are also in .ai (illustrator) format and animations in .aep (After effects) format
- Google Play Leaderboard – Scores are uploaded to a google Play Leaderboard for everyone to see.
- Google Play Achievements – Google Play Achievements can be unlocked with some levels.
- Video Tutorial Included – A video tutorial is included for a quick start.
- Games Played – The game saves the Games Played on the user’s Device and when there’s an internet connection this is uploaded to the leaderboard.
- Share on Facebook and others – Lets user choose where he wishes to share his game screenshot.
- Restart Feature – Player can restart game after game over.
- Rate Feature – The app asks the player to rate the app after 5 games are played to make it easier for players to give you a good rating.
- Very easy to customize – Most of the code you need to customise is in one xml file, Strings.xml.
- Pause Feature – Player can pause the game at any time by pressing the back button.
- Sound Fx and music – Just replace the placeholder sound fx and music to have music play in the background
- 16 Levels – 16 levels are included. It is extremely easy to add your own levels.
Music and Sound Fx Used
Other Apps you might like
Leave your Comment
You May Also Like
Tap the Dots
Elit for Android
Drunk Pilot with AdMob and Leaderb...
Pick 101 + Admob + GPG + Analytics...
Unblock Me Universal Game (Swift)